Friday, November 27, 2009

Someone ie using my photo?

I OPEN A ACCT ON A SITE CALL BLACKPLANET BUT I DID NOT POST MY PIC UP SO SOMEONE ASK TO SEE HOW I LOOK THEY SEND ME A PIC AND I SEND THEM A PIC OF ME SO AFTER THEY GOT MY PIC THE PERSON ASK FOR MY PHONE NUMBER AND I SAID NO THEY GOT MAD AND SAID THEY WILL OPEN AN ACCT AND POST MY PIC SO THEY EMAIL ME TODAY AND GAVE ME THE PAGE NAME AND I WENT TO SEE AND IT WAS MY PIC I REPORTED TO THE SITE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS PERSON FROM DOING THIS AGING



Someone ie using my photo?internet explorer update





Contacting the site administration was a good idea. If that still doesn't work then you should contact the website's host company. If that still doesn't work then you may want to contact an attorney, local police, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan