Sunday, November 29, 2009

My IE wont open,evrytym i click it to surf the web,a dialog box wil appear & ask me to save an u

and also whenever i start y pc a dialog box will appear and ask me to save a .tmp file...how will i get rid of this? pls help...



My IE wont open,evrytym i click it to surf the web,a dialog box wil appear %26amp; ask me to save an unknown file?windows media center





go to this site



www.spybot.info



download the english verson



install it on your computer



once you scan your computer



it will remove all the key loggers, trackers, spyware ,addware



then try it



dont 4get to vote my answer :)



DJ SAHIL



My IE wont open,evrytym i click it to surf the web,a dialog box wil appear %26amp; ask me to save an unknown file?nintendo ds browser internet explorer



Have you updated your IE? My IE kept closing, I finally seen a button on my toolbar to 'upgrade' %26amp; that fixed my closing problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan