Friday, November 27, 2009

My IE doesnt show pop ups.I mean the one which comes after i click a link.So help me.PLZZZZ?

its like this



i went to smashitsusa.com and i logged it and i clicked creacte new web cd and ther is this small window which comes up but its empty in the sense it camoflages with the background.I got sum answers saying that its with my pop up blocker.but i dont feel thats the answer.



i also cant see the videos in youtube .com



so i had a feeling both r connected



i downloaded flash player and shockwave from adobe but still i see no difference



please help me if u can



My IE doesnt show pop ups.I mean the one which comes after i click a link.So help me.PLZZZZ?windows vista





While clicking on the link...also press the Ctrl key along wth it.If it works give me 10 pts ok?(by choosing this best answer)



My IE doesnt show pop ups.I mean the one which comes after i click a link.So help me.PLZZZZ?windows defender internet explorer



Click on "Tools" / Then "Internet Options" / Then "Privacy" / Then uncheck the Pop-Up blocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan