Friday, November 27, 2009

Using IE 7?

When I wanted to drag a page onto my desktop, I could do that with IE6. I can't do it with IE7. How do I put the page on my desktop from the IE7 so I can just click on it ? Thank you.



Using IE 7?ie 7





drag the e or any symbol that appears before http part in the IE7's address bar. You can drag and drop it on your desktop. I just did it to make sure in my IE7 browser.



Using IE 7?ireland internet explorer



Sorry, I use Firefox.
I can drag and drop just to let you know



%26gt;%26gt;right click



%26gt;%26gt;save link as



your done
they allready anounced a patch is coming for IE7 wow just out and allready sh*t.use firefox.
"Computer Help"



For your questions about hardware, software, internet, general or for downloads



http://computerhelp-downloads.blogspot.c...



You an get all reputed antivirus and antiSpyware



software....can purchase or for free... visit.....



http://computerhelp-downloads.blogspot.c...
hmmmmm



I think Sanjay is right, I'm using IE 7.0.5112 and I can do it too.



anyway, whatever the problem is....If you still can't do it, there is another way to do so



Just add the website to Favorite list: (folow the steps)



Click the Menu %26lt;Favorites%26gt;



and select %26lt;add to favorites%26gt;



type any name (or leave it to default)



after adding, the webpage will appear in the Favorite menu at the very End of the menu



Now, just Right-click that



Select "Copy"



then



Right-click anywhere in the Desktop (empty area)



and paste it...



That's It....Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan