Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does ie come with my computer ? Or does it come with yahoo when you dowload it.?

Yes, most computers come with ie. some may come with firefox or netscape. Make sure your ie is ie7. ie7 is the latest version



Does ie come with my computer ? Or does it come with yahoo when you dowload it.?windows explorer





IE comes with Windows. So if you use a windows operating system, then yes, it will have IE.



Does ie come with my computer ? Or does it come with yahoo when you dowload it.?microsoft zune internet explorer



Internet Exploder is an INTEGRAL part of M$ WindBlows.



You are stuck with it when you buy Windblows with your PC, you need it when you do any security downloads ( you DO use Windows Update? ) or to communicate with many websites.



I use FIREFOX all the time and Exploder only when I must.



Firefox works EVERYWHERE. IE doesn't unless you emulate M$...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan