Friday, November 27, 2009

What ie red lighting? my kids who are adults have seen some.?

last couple of storms my kids called and said they seen lighting which looked red. they only live a couple of blocks from me.



What ie red lighting? my kids who are adults have seen some.?microsoft office 2007





Lighting as we know is an electrical discharge of electricity that is released and flows towards the Earth, but it is negative energy. Red lightning, usually the positivle electrical force, goes from the Earth, back up to the sky. Your question suprised me, because usually its too fast to be seen with the naked eye and you usually need a advanced caption camera to caprute it in action



What ie red lighting? my kids who are adults have seen some.?windows media internet explorer



never heard of it..?
Its true...the other day our sky was red....it became dark then all the sudden it was red....like a light everything was glowing with red on it...scary...
The after image of a bright flash is red. They may have see such bright lightning that they got a very strong after image or a perceived coloring of the bolts that came after the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan