Sunday, November 29, 2009

Re IE 7 and yahoo mail?

Hi guys,



Anyone been having problems with IE7 and or Yahoo mail



I have been having lots of connection probs on IE7.



I have also been having same probs with Yahoo, tonight I cannot get into my emails, I can hear my email tone as I asked a question a moment ago on another subject.



I am running Visa, IE7 and when up to now I start up my pc and go into Yahoo, I am lways getting a menu fire up asking me for my user name and password, I keep getting this message many times even though I clicked the keep me signed in box.



When I was on XP I never had to do this, could it be anything to do with my pc not needing the BT CD, my pc recognised my BT home hub straight away and I was online via BT Yahoo.



I have a hunch that u guys will blame IE7 for all this trouble I am having, but is it true that on Vista and IE7 u cannot go back to IE6.



Thankyou guys for ur help.



Re IE 7 and yahoo mail?windows media player 10





You have ISP provider related to Yahoo. Like Verizon, SBC, BT, etc. Then get Yahoo



Mail with Firefox Browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan