Sunday, November 29, 2009

Using IE 7 with SBC Yahoo DSL, is there a way to get an AUDIBLE notification when I get an email?

I do NOT want to be connected to Yahoo Messenger in order to get an audible notification. I am blind, and it would be very helpful to have something to alert me when I get a new email. I use Yahoo Mail.



Using IE 7 with SBC Yahoo DSL, is there a way to get an AUDIBLE notification when I get an email?microsoft works





Only Yahoo! Messenger can give you 'AUDIBLE' notification called sound alert option for you..



sign in to your messenger



click "messenger" menu on it%26gt;preferences



click "alerts and sounds"



check "enable sound alerts" click "apply"



now you will be sounded on new incoming mail when you are signed in to your messenger



don close and sign-out from your messenger ,keep it open to hear and see alerts on new incoming mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan