Saturday, April 24, 2010

Using IE how do I totally remove photos that I have downloaded?

I have used internest explorer and downloaded photos



that people have sent by email. Using Mozilla there is



a download box that lists all my downloads and an easy



way to get rid of them. How do I find and delete all photos



(or any other download for that matter) that I have downloaded



while using internet explorer



Using IE how do I totally remove photos that I have downloaded?opera browser





Well you answer your own question... Use Firefox.. :)



but Tools-%26gt; Options should contain some sort of Clear Data.. Clear Downloaded Files... Clear Cache.. Clear History.. Delete Tempory Files....



jsut clean all that and the links should disapear.



Using IE how do I totally remove photos that I have downloaded?microsoft windows internet explorer



Photo sharing made easy.



Fast and easy photo sharing by PhotoSite!



Create personal online photo albums to share your digital photos on the web.



See what Shogal members have been capturing with their cameras.



Free online photography sharing service



Shogal.com Best Photo Sharing Site on the Web.



The easiest way to



store, share, search %26amp; sort



unlimited photos



only at http://www.shogal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan