Saturday, April 24, 2010

My IE browser failed to bring up Jess Alba pics, Firefox came through, I'm a convert, have u tr

Pretty much anybody who knows alot about computers uses it; the regular consumer doesn't use it because they don't know it's capabilities; they don't know it was rated THE # 1 PROGRAM according to PC Magazine's top 100 software products; they don't know it's absolutely free; they don't know it is not as easily vulnerable like IE; meaning it protects you from virus's; they don't know how many extensions you can download to COMPLETELY customize firefox to your exact liking; they don't know that instead of having 10 different stupid windows, you can have just 1 window open in firefox and be at like 5 sites at the same time inside one browser. Alot of people just don't know, and are not informed.



I know me personally, when I first heard about firefox I was at nintendo.com, and everybody is ranting about it, so I naturally thought it was some stupid mario-themed browser, but I began to hear more and more about it as time went on, then I tried it, and trust me once you have it, you never go back to stupid IE.



My IE browser failed to bring up Jess Alba pics, Firefox came through, I'm a convert, have u tried Firefox yetinternet explorer 7





Yes IE Sucks....



My IE browser failed to bring up Jess Alba pics, Firefox came through, I'm a convert, have u tried Firefox yetmicrosoft word internet explorer



Not yet.
i use both if one doesn't work the other one usually will
I use Firefox 99.99% of the time. I only use IE to check work email.
all i use is firefox it is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan