Saturday, April 24, 2010

My IE freezes when I try to open pages, can anyone tip me on how to put it right?

try this on microsoft it helped me when my ie was playing up.



My IE freezes when I try to open pages, can anyone tip me on how to put it right?ie tab





sounds like a reinstall



delete in add remove prgrams 1st



My IE freezes when I try to open pages, can anyone tip me on how to put it right?windows mobile internet explorer



Run antivirus and antispyware scans.



Also any online help for your browser.
Stop using IE and go to firefox. :) Problems fixed!!
There are sevral bugs in IE that could cause this. Thats the reasion why I switched to firefox and apart from being faster and safer it has never frozen on me.
Download MozillaFireFox it's free and way,way faster than IE with no error messages no trouble and very good protection (firewall) you can have the two of them at the same time.



Go for it . If you don't like it just uninstall it.
george_graham



*quote* sounds like a reinstall



delete in add remove prgrams 1st



You cannot uninstall Internet explorer unless it is IE7 if it is IE6 then it is part of the operating system and uninstalling it will make you operating system unstable. Try cleaning out the temp files and really I wouldn't use it as it is so slow compared to Firefox Mozilla, and the add ons and other feature's with it are far superior to IE any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan