Saturday, April 24, 2010

Should I go back to IE v6 to run with at&t Yahoo? IE v7 seems to be giving me problems.?

I am running into problems with my yahoo and outlook too!



Should I go back to IE v6 to run with at%26amp;t Yahoo? IE v7 seems to be giving me problems.?windows themes





if ur IE v6 works better with yahoo then IE v7 then go back to IE v6.sometimes some upgrades aint worth it.



Should I go back to IE v6 to run with at%26amp;t Yahoo? IE v7 seems to be giving me problems.?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



Yahoo toolbar runs significantly better on IE 7 than IE 6. Since you don't give any details about your problems, it is difficult to answer your question about outlook and I don't see why it should matter what version of IE you have with my yahoo. How can you expect answers with no details? Don't feel bad. It seems to be a trend. Remember GIGO, garbage in, garbage out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan