Saturday, April 24, 2010

I can't upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7?

my computer is not allowing me 2 download Internet Explorer 7. What 2 do?



I can't upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7?





Go with Firefox. Blows IE out of the water. :]



I can't upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7?uninstall internet explorer internet explorer



You wouldn't want to anyways, as IE 7 is full of bugs, I still use IE 6.
try firefox, it is way better than IE7
It depends on what your OS (operating system) is and how much memory you have. I highly recommend using Firefox instead of IE.
It won't install if the license is not valid or if you don't have XP service pack 2 or newer. Like everyone said Firefox is better choice.
well if u have a pirate copy of windows XP (not original),u probably wont be able to to get windows media player 11 and internet explorer 7 so download this link(i havent open it so there might be a chance it infect ur pc if u are not using any anti-virus) but i think it's OK:) then follow the instruction



then u will have original copy of XP and never install windows geniue advantage which comes with windows XP update pack



Best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan