Saturday, April 24, 2010

My IE title bar also shows "Hacked by MOOzilla" pls let me knw how to overcome ths n also

i tried a lot to remove it by editin in the registry bt was helpless so pls help me out



My IE title bar also shows "Hacked by MOOzilla" pls let me knw how to overcome ths n also hw this got includedwindows live messenger





reward me with 10 points heres your solution go to this link



and download the programs from there and it'll solve your situation any other questions email me



http://computersquad.8m.net/custom4.html



My IE title bar also shows "Hacked by MOOzilla" pls let me knw how to overcome ths n also hw this got includedmicrosoft money internet explorer



Might be a virus that picks on innocent IE users. I think the moo zila part is funny though. Could just DL mozilla firefox and never have to worry about it since they fix problems quickly
just a lame registry thing...



1. run



2. type regedit



3. go HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Int... Explorer\Main\



4. delete the key Window Title or change to title you want...



5. without the title. microsoft internet explorer is shown...



some spyware must be keep reedit it...



restrict it from edit again... **important

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan