Saturday, April 24, 2010

Help! IE and Yahoo!question?

The dam yahoo! home page swallowed my MSN home page and I can't get it back.Every time that I open Internet Explorer it gives me the Yahoo! home page.I didn't even click on the"make Yahoo! your home page" tab.All I did was download the tool bar.I can't even find it in a search to delete it.I always use MSN if I'm going to click on ads because Yahoo! never does anything when I report abuse but has deleted two of my answers.So I let MSN get the money from the advertisers.But anyway.HELP



Help! IE and Yahoo!question?microsoft office





In IE, go to TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, and change the ADDRESS entry. Make sure to include http://. For MSN:



http://www.msn.com/



Help! IE and Yahoo!question?opera browser internet explorer



Have you tried:



While in Int. Exp:



Go to your MSN home page, with it displayed



cl Tools



cl Internet Options



You should see a box with the address of the page you are on



cl "use current"



Hope that works for you.
To go back to msn as homepage all you have to do is go to interet options in your favourite browser and in the homa page tab write msn.com



As for uninstalling the yahoo toolbar you'll find it i believe in the and remove programs.



Good Luck.
dont put the blame on yahoo. it is what you did that change yahoo as the default page by downloading the tool bar. anyways, not a difficult problem. go to tools, internet options, and type the msn website in the home page address and click the apply button and ok it. that will take care of it.
Type http://www.msn.com and when you get msn home page go to the tool bar on the top of the page click on tool then click on Internet option when you get the drop down menu click on use current then click on apply click OK . That;s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan